How to wash your fluffies:
Beatzwear furry legwarmers hold up very well with machine washing, although you should always attempt to spot wash first using cold water and mild detergent.
Always hang to dry!
If machine washing is necessary, follow these simple instructions:
- Turn fluffies inside out (and/or place into a mesh laundry bag- each in a separate bag).
- Choose cold, delicate cycle.
- Add mild detergent. No bleach.
- Hang to dry. Never dry with heat. The fur is synthetic and the fibers will melt!
- Use a wide tooth comb starting at the bottom to detangle.
- Love your fluffies for years to come and pass them along in order to keep the beat alive!♥